Select an Area
Live In the Ocean at Charming Wellfleet, Massachusetts
Choosing to live in a Cape Cod condo in Wellfleet, located on the outer end of Cape Cod, means living approximately 75 miles out into the Atlantic Ocean. Reside in a Wellfleet condo and you will be in a town where 61% of the land area is in Cape Cod National Seashore Park. It may seem that little area would be left for Wellfleet condo residents and visitors, but in the summer the population rises from 3,500 to around 17,000 people. The beautiful scenery, beaches and seaside charm makes Wellfleet a huge tourist location.
The Conveniences to be Enjoyed in Wellfleet, Massachusetts
This seaside community with a wide variety of residents has so much more to offer than just a nautical feel. If you are considering relocating to or moving within to a Wellfleet condo, there are many amenities for you to enjoy, including:
• Miles and miles of ocean and beaches (and the Cape Cod National Seashore headquarters)
• Many spring-fed ponds
• Sport fishing
• Sailing and yachting
• Windsurfing, kayaking, and swimming
• Art Galleries
• Sightseeing and Photography Opportunities
• The Central Village (year-round civic and commercial activity spot)
• Fabulous Dining (home of the famous “Wellfleet Oyster”)
• And celebrate at the annual Wellfleet Oyster Festival
Learning Opportunities for Younger Wellfleet Residents
Families with children that live in Wellfleet condos have dedicated schools available. The schools serving Wellfleet are:
• Wellfleet Elementary School (K-5)
• Nauset Regional Middle School (in Orleans)
• Nauset Regional High School (in nearby Eastham)
• High School students may choose to attend Cape Cod Regional Technical High School in Harwich free of charge.
What Are You Waiting For?
When you decide to relocate to Wellfleet, feel assured that there are many fabulous Cape Cod condos waiting for your search on the Wellfleet MLS. There is no better time to move into an amazing Wellfleet condo and there is no better realtors than our team of Wellfleet real estate experts at JustCapeCondos.com. Contact me, Steve Clay with my team to get started before your perfect condo is gone.